Support our military families
KMG Professional Services Supports our Troops! Hiring our Heroes!
KMG, partnered with Arise, is committed to providing opportunities to those who have given so much to their country by offering active members of the military, military spouses, veterans and veteran spouses several incentives to help them work from home.
Arise is a member of the Joining Forces initiative, a national initiative to engage all sectors of society, to give our service members and their families the opportunities and support they have earned by providing them with the ability to start their own business.
Arise has also partnered with the Military Spouses Employment Partnership (MSEP) to provide military spouses with the opportunity to have work that moves with them, along with the flexibility they need to care for their families while their spouse is on active duty
Military Sourcing Program
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Active military, active military spouses, veterans and veteran spouses.
WHAT DO THEY GET?
- 50% off the CSP's first Client certification course.
HOW DO THEY CLAIM THESE INCENTIVES?
- Select "MILITARY" in the profile under "How did you hear about Arise."
- Enroll in their first Client certification course.
- Once they are in Client-Qualified status, email the CSPID and proof of military affiliation (ie DD214) to Kristina@KMGprofessionalservices.com requesting the voucher be applied.
- A voucher will then be issued and Course enrollment will be completed.
Please be advised the Military Incentives are only available prior to the CSPs’ enrollment; reimbursements are not given if a CSP paid for the course prior to requesting or receiving the application of a voucher.