Rules and Restrictions on Submissions
- Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group ("Submissions"). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- make false or defamatory statements about others;
- are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Users may not use or attempt to use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Submissions may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, "spam", chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
- KMG Professional Services Inc. believe that anonymous postings are neither necessary for purposes of this forum, nor consistent with the professional level of dialogue expected. Therefore, the User's name (which must be provided) will be posted with the Submission. To the extent that a group of individuals, by way of example, a CSP, wishes to participate in discussions in the Facebook Group, the group name shall be identified in connection with the posting. It is not necessary, however, to identify each individual member of the group associated with the group posting, apart from identification of individuals in the attribution of quotes made in a posting.
KMG Professional Services Inc.'s Right to Monitor and Administer the Facebook Group
KMG Professional Services Inc. reserves the right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group and, in their sole discretion, to remove any content posted to the Facebook Group. KMG Professional Services Inc. also reserves the right to disallow the use of any particular screen name or e-mail address, or to terminate any User's posting privileges at any time, including individual and group postings.
Compliance with Facebook Terms and Conditions
Users must comply with the terms identified in the Facebook User Agreement found at https://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php.
Ownership of the Facebook Group and its Contents and Associated Trademarks
All postings originated by KMG Professional Services Inc. and published on the Facebook Group are protected by copyright and owned by KMG Professional Services Inc. and/or Arise Virtual Solutions. Except as permitted under U.S. Copyright laws, the Facebook Group and its contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished or sold, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, or used for the creation of derivative works without KMG Professional Services Inc. prior written consent. KMG Professional Services Inc. grant User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, display and/or download the Web pages within this site, solely on User's computer and for User's personal, non-commercial use, and provided that User agrees not to modify the content displayed on this site and to keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained therein.
KMG Professional Services Inc. does not claim ownership of or copyrights in User Submissions. User understands that Submissions are not confidential and KMG Professional Services Inc. will be free (without compensation to User) to use or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, so long as such use is within the terms of the Facebook User Agreement. User agrees that Submissions may be published, displayed, copied, distributed, downloaded, or transmitted by KMG Professional Services Inc. or other Facebook Group participants, and User grants KMG Professional Services Inc. and all other users of the Facebook Group an irrevocable, unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, transmit, adapt, modify or use for the creation of derivative works (including in digital form) such Submissions, subject to any applicable restrictions in the Facebook User Agreement.
All Trademarks owned by KMG Professional Services Inc. and published on the Facebook Group are property of KMG Professional Services Inc. KMG Professional Services Inc. trademarks may not be copied and used by Users without prior written approval from KMG Professional Services Inc.
KMG PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INC. MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR SUFFICIENCY OF THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP, WHETHER POSTED BY KMG PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INC. INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY, OR ANY THIRD PARTY. KMG PROFESIONAL SERVICES INC. MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE GROUP, OR ANY COMPUTER, SERVER, DEVICE, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GROUP, IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER ELEMENTS OR CODES THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Postings, including but not limited to comments and replies to discussion topics, are not to be relied on as professional opinions or advice, and postings are not intended to constitute technical, financial or legal guidelines or to supplant individual judgment with respect to particular situations. Postings may not be construed in any way as investment or tax advice and are not intended to be used, and may not be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.
KMG Professional Services Inc. does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service or organization presented or mentioned on the Facebook Group, and information from the Facebook Group should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. This Facebook Group Page may provide links or references to non- KMG Professional Services Inc. websites and resources. KMG Professional Services Inc. make no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-KMG Professional Services Inc. websites or third-party resources that may be referenced in, accessible from, or linked to any KMG Professional Services Inc. site. A link to a non- KMG Professional Services Inc. website does not mean that KMG Professional Services Inc. endorses the content or use of such website or its owner.
User acknowledges and agrees that KMG Professional Services Inc. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from those sites.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
NEITHER KMG PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INC. NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP (B) ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM FACEBOOK CONTENT, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN ANY FACEBOOK CONTENT, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP, (E) ANY USE OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP OR RELIANCE BY THE USER ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN; NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE FOREGOING, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
IN NO EVENT MAY USER BRING ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST KMG PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INC. MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES.
REPRESENTATIONS BY USERS; INDEMNIFICATION
USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF HIS/HER SUBMISSIONS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP. USER REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHTS NECESSARY TO POST THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP WITHOUT VIOLATING THE COPYRIGHTS OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT NO SUBMISSION BY THE USER WILL VIOLATE THE LAWS OR THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PERSONS. USER HEREBY INDEMNIFIES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS KMG PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, INC. AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ASSERTED AGAINST THEM AND ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES) INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY THEM IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF USER'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION USER SUBMITS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP.
Choice of Law and Venue
How to Contact KMG Professional Services Inc.