Join Our ACD Division
Another great work from home opportunity from KMG!
We want to offer you the opportunity to participate in our KMG ACD Division.
Our ACD Division is entirely separate from the Arise Platform (although you may service both)
KMG ACD Division takes the pledge calls for the Public Broadcasting Station (PBS) pledge drives, and other large company's (St, Jude's Children's Hospital, Wounded Warrior Project, Disabled American Veterans (DAV) and ASPCA) just to name a few. These are inbound calls. You will not be making any outbound calls. Everything is scripted and you are handling the calls from people that are wanting to make a pledge donation to that campaign. Our campaigns are 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, so you can set your schedule to fit your life. The highest call volumes are evening hours and weekends.
You will be expected to be a self-starter, motivated, and able to follow directions. The certification is self-paced. Most agents complete certification in 3-5 days!! (You are allowed up to 14 days). No phone line is required. You must pass a background check with no felonies and be able to service a minimum of 10 hours per week.
A non-refundable $75 fee is required for all incoming KMG ACD Agents to begin certification with ACD Direct. This fee goes to offset the expenses incurred in processing your criminal background check as required by ACD clients, as well as your onboarding and certification class.
Classes have opened for the following dates:
January 8th through January 19th - 7pm EST - 9pm EST
January 22nd through February 2nd - 7pm EST - 9pm EST
- Intermediate to advanced PC proficiency and troubleshooting experience
- Windows Based PC with Anti-Malware Security Software.
- Mac/Apple systems are not compatible with ACD Direct platforms and programs.
- Chromebooks do not provide the functionality necessary to run our programs and platforms
- Windows 10 will be required as it is necessary to run the MAX integrated softphone
- Minimum 2 GB RAM with Intel or AMD CPU 2GHz processor (or equivalent)
- Google Chrome browser required
- Your internet connection must be private (no public networks) and password protected. ACD Direct may conduct a system scan to ensure compliance and data security.
- High-speed access point with one of the following: a) Cable b) DSL c) FiOS
- Minimum bandwidth requirements: 10MB upload / 25Mbps download
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) are NOT permitted when using ACDD Systems
- No phone line is required.
- USB headset for class and servicing
Pay Rate & Information
$0.25-$0.32 per talk time minute. Most agents average between $16-$20 per hour during Drive months with a combination of per minute rate, talk time bonus, and other bonuses. You will be paid on the 15th and last day of the month via Electronic Payments.
FEE FOR SERVICE: Our partner, KahlCenter, will withhold $25 per invoice period for access to the client systems.
FEE FOR SERVICE: In addition, KMG fee is a flat rate of $25 per invoice period for our support and assistance and access to ACD through Kahlcenter.
Please note: The course fee is non-refundable. That means if you do not attend class, do not meet the requirements after registering, do not finish your certification on time or do not pass certification, you understand that you will not be entitled to a refund of the $75.
Please visit our Facebook page at KMG Professional Services Inc., an Arise Partner IBO and LIKE us! Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/KMGprofessionalservices.
This service is not approved in the following states: California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Louisiana, West Virginia, Wyoming, Vermont, and South Dakota.